HHS Rampage

The Student News Site of Hillcrest High School

HHS Rampage

HHS Rampage

Divine Rivals
Divine Rivals
April 30, 2024
Elementary Nostalgia
Elementary Nostalgia
April 29, 2024

The Best Grinch Movie

Christmas time is right around the corner and many people have started baking cookies, listening to music, decorating their houses, or watching Christmas movies to get into that festive spirit. When people think of the holidays they might think of the nostalgic Christmas movies such as Elf, A Christmas Story, The Polar Express, or The Grinch. But the true question is which is the best version of the Grinch? Of course, it’s going to be the 2000’s Jim Carrey version! When you watch the movie you can’t help but laugh at the little quips, side banter, and just overall masterpiece of the movie. The supporting cast is all excellent with great performances across the board and Jim Carrey stealing the spotlight with his top-notch performance of The Grinch. Overall, Jim Carrey’s ‘How The Grinch Stole Christmas’ is a must during the holiday season. The phenomenal performance by Carrey, the impressive set design, and the amazing storyline make this movie stand out in regard to other Christmas films. The movie is humorous, touching, and visually stunning, making it a great film for all families to enjoy. This movie is a classic that showcases why Jim Carrey’s version of the movie is hands-down the best.