HHS Rampage

The Student News Site of Hillcrest High School

HHS Rampage

HHS Rampage

Divine Rivals
Divine Rivals
April 30, 2024
Elementary Nostalgia
Elementary Nostalgia
April 29, 2024

The Best Chicken Sandwich

Have you ever asked yourself, which restaurant serves the best sandwich? Well the answer is plain and simple, of course it would be Zaxby’s! This very popular restaurant chain is known for their wonderful food and delicious flavors. Best known for their amazing sauces, the sandwich doesn’t disappoint in bringing all the goodness.  You also have two choices when ordering the sandwich: regular or spicy. Regular comes with Zax Sauce, the spicy comes with a spicy Zax Sauce adding just the perfect amount of savor and flavor. Brian Griffiths claims,” Zaxby’s far exceeds any other chain in the quality of their chicken strips. To boot, they also provide the world with Zax Sauce, which is an absolutely marvelous dipping sauce. You can put Zax Sauce on shoe letter and it would be edible.” Zax sauce is just one component of the sandwich that makes it so great. The main part about this sandwich would of course be, the chicken. Steaming in the box is the perfect piece of chicken to make your mouth water. Zaxby’s claims that all the chicken are “Hand-breaded” which is another main reason why the chicken sandwich is so perfect. Next time your craving chicken you should totally check out Zaxby’s!