HHS Rampage

The Student News Site of Hillcrest High School

HHS Rampage

HHS Rampage

Divine Rivals
Divine Rivals
April 30, 2024
Elementary Nostalgia
Elementary Nostalgia
April 29, 2024

Sonic The Hedgehog 3 Upcoming film.

Are you perhaps a sonic fan excited for the release of the Sonic 3 film? Well if so, then you’ve found the right article to read.

The film “Sonic the Hedgehog 3” is supposed to release on December 20, 2024. That’s 5 days right before Christmas! So if you’re a big sonic fan it seems you’ll be having a great christmas this year!

Now, you might be wondering. What’s so special about another sonic movie? 

Well, in this upcoming sonic 3 film we’re supposed to see the character Shadow the Hedgehog. Shadow the Hedgehog is one of Sonic’s greatest foes. Not only can shadow keep up with sonic but shadow can also be way more reasonable/smarter than sonic (which can be seen in many comics/series from the sonic franchise).

Don’t quote me on this, but I did see a video on tiktok saying that the sonic 3 film might be showing shadows past/while he was on the space colony. Including his encounters between him and Maria.

Also i have seen many predictions that more characters will be introduced in the sonic 3 film. Because when Shadow is around, usually Rouge the bat can be spotted with him. And with Rouge and Shadow is usually E-123 Omega. So would the full team dark team be in this sonic 3 film as the antagonists? Who’s to say.

Keep your eyes out because when this movie should finally release, there will be an article following the days of the movie’s release.