HHS Rampage

The Student News Site of Hillcrest High School

HHS Rampage

HHS Rampage

Divine Rivals
Divine Rivals
April 30, 2024
Elementary Nostalgia
Elementary Nostalgia
April 29, 2024

Why Christmas is the best.

Throughout all our holidays personally the best one of all is Christmas. Christmas is amazing for so many reasons. Not only do you get loads of presents that you desired or wanted for the longest time, but it’s also a bonding holliday that brings the whole family together.

You get to sing festive songs and do festive traditions that you only do around christmas. Like maybe it’s playing a special game or maybe it’s baking a feast for christmas night. Whatever it might be, we all know that we enjoy it with all our hearts. 

I also personally like Christmas because of the tasty and delicious cookies! Yes, I do save a bit for santa but sometimes all santa gets is one cookie because i just can’t help myself.

Other than the family traditions and delicious cookies there’s also a lot of events when it comes to christmas.

Like how we have the Christmas parade in Simpsonville and the Ice on main, in downtown Greenville.

There’s also fun things you can do with your friends and family in the Christmas season like playing secret santa or watching y’alls favorite christmas movies!

And when christmas comes around I know a lot of TV stations like to play christmas movies and even do fun countdown till the day of christmas rolls around. I also personally love these little chocolate Christmas countdown things but I seem to eat them all before Christmas even arrives.  But another awesome thing about Christmas is Black friday! Black Friday gives you awesome deals on almost any and everything to help you get the perfect presents for those dear to you.

Christmas is the best holiday ever, it’s the one holiday each year that reconnects the loving bond throughout both family and friends.