HHS Rampage

The Student News Site of Hillcrest High School

HHS Rampage

HHS Rampage

Divine Rivals
Divine Rivals
April 30, 2024
Elementary Nostalgia
Elementary Nostalgia
April 29, 2024

Eras tour cinema fans

Taylor Swift’s Eras Tours has finally come to an end, and with that Taylor Swift has put her tour into theaters for those who couldn’t make it to her live events to see. But it seems her fans have been causing some trouble in some movie theaters. 

The Eras Tour Film has already grossed about $130 million in sales. Meaning it has already surpassed any other concert-like film.

But also fans of the Eras tour have been breaking a lot of movie theater etiquette, unlike any other fanbase. For instance, screaming, squawking like birds, or just singing loudly. With all that noise many other fans couldn’t even hear the original audio of the film because of these loud fans.

Other examples include performing dance circles at the front of the theater, stealing movie posters, taking selfies, exchanging bracelets, and even bringing cardboard cutouts of Travis Kelece to screenings.

But even with these Swifties going crazy many theaters encourage these behaviors because it gives the struggling movie industry a boost in sales.