HHS Rampage

The Student News Site of Hillcrest High School

HHS Rampage

HHS Rampage

Divine Rivals
Divine Rivals
April 30, 2024
Elementary Nostalgia
Elementary Nostalgia
April 29, 2024

Beetlejuice 2

Beetlejuice+2

Have you always been a fan of the beetle juice movie? Well would you have guessed that there’s been rumors spreading about “beetlejuice 2”? It seems he’s returning whether you called his name three times or not. 

It’s said in many articles throughout my studies that “beetlejuice 2” is supposed to be returning in 2024. It seems though that the movie was supposed to have been in production since late 2015 but it seems the movie had been under some sort of delay. 

But just like the first beetlejuice movie, the sequel to it will of course be directed by Tim Burton.

Onto the actors of “Beetlejuice 2” can you believe that Jenna Ortega will be playing the role of Lydia’s daughter in this movie? From just this small bit of information we can infer that Lydia’s daughter will probably be the protagonist of this oncoming sequel. Micheal Keaton is going to have the awesome role of the one and only Beetlejuice, with Winona Ryder being Lydia Deetz.

Now I’m not very sure about the other actors and what roles they will be playing but if you are interested in the other actors that are supposedly supposed to be in the movie, you can always search up the actors for this upcoming movie.

But keep your eyes sharp when 2024 roles around, and be sure to stay aware. Because I heard..beetlejuice can be anywhere.