HHS Rampage

The Student News Site of Hillcrest High School

HHS Rampage

HHS Rampage

Divine Rivals
Divine Rivals
April 30, 2024
Elementary Nostalgia
Elementary Nostalgia
April 29, 2024

Downtown Greenville Paranormal walking tour.

Hey, did you ever hear about the Paranormal ghost tours in downtown greenville? Yes! You heard me right. 

Every wednesday from 7-10PM and every saturday from 8-10PM, at the Rose Crystal Tower, you and your friends could hear stories and see the sights of the paranormal. 

You must be 21 or older to participate in the spooky and haunted bar crawl. But this tour is kid friendly even though parental discretion is advised. 

The tour is about 2.5-3 hours long with the total walking distance adding up to about 2 miles, with the Downtown paranormal walk, there is a 25$ fee per person attending.

The tour also includes paranormal equipment guests can use on the tour, like for example guests can use EMF meters, to help pick up on the ghost around them. Other paranormal equipment may be demonstrated during the tour to show of ghosts ‘ presence during the tour.

The tour is hosted by a member of truth searchers: paranormal investigators.

Truth searchers:paranormal investigators are certified researchers for the paranormal and they surprisingly don’t gain any profit from their investigations, they investigate with logic, evidence, and reason. They also use modern technology in their investigations.

Gabe Mathew (The founder of Truth searchers: paranormal investigators) had been fascinated by all things paranormal his entire life, because of this Gabe considers himself a paranormal educator.

If you are interested in participating in the Downtown paranormal walking tour, I highly advise you try it out for yourself! You can book your appointment on the official greenvilleghosttours website.

View Comments (1)