HHS Rampage

The Student News Site of Hillcrest High School

HHS Rampage

HHS Rampage

Divine Rivals
Divine Rivals
April 30, 2024
Elementary Nostalgia
Elementary Nostalgia
April 29, 2024

Are the Pillsbury Cookies Even Good?

As trends come and go, and hype dies down, many turn on their opinions to seem different or special. Whether it’s clothing, music, movies, food, or something else, the general opinion on things changes with time. In the past few years, trends have cycled rapidly, with thoughts on things changing left and right. The question of if something was even good comes up often, but more specifically, and recently, this arises for a yearly favorite: the seasonal Pillsbury cookies. The general consensus is that these cookies are a delicious and festive treat for the holidays, but are they really even that good? These cookies are definitely worth the hype, and will probably continue to trend for years to come. The majority of people like these crispy, sweet, and slightly buttery cookies, and they can even be combined with other kinds to create a hybrid cookie. They’re simple to make since all you have to do is put them in the oven, and a staple for Christmas time.  They’re relatively inexpensive (about 3 dollars for a pack of 24 at Walmart) and are more than worth it for the price. The Christmas-themed cookies are available with multiple designs, such as a Christmas tree, reindeer, and snowman, however, you can also find designs for other holidays. Overall, as popularity comes and goes, the Pillsbury holiday cookies are certainly worth it.