Jimmy John’s is Undoubtedly the Best Substation in America Today, and Here’s Why

This article goes in depth on why Jimmy John’s is a top tear substation.

https%3A%2F%2Fwww.cleveland.com%2Fentertainment%2F2022%2F04%2Fwhere-can-you-find-the-best-tuna-sub-we-tried-10-sandwiches-and-ranked-them-worst-to-best.html

Brenda Cain and Yadi Rodriguez

https://www.cleveland.com/entertainment/2022/04/where-can-you-find-the-best-tuna-sub-we-tried-10-sandwiches-and-ranked-them-worst-to-best.html

Na'Asia Goodman, Staff Reporter

Jimmy John’s is undoubtedly the best substation in America today, and here’s why. Created on January 13th,1983 in Charleston, IL the founder Jimmy had two options after high school – head to the military or open a business. He opted for sandwiches, and the first Jimmy John’s was opened. With its broad selection of bread, meats, and toppings, it blows all other sub-stations out the water. It also has a broad spectrum of truly “healthy” options for those on the side of bettering themselves. For example, it’s Un-which option which is a breadless sandwich made with lettuce.  Not only are all ingredients truly fresh, unlike other substations that claim fresh ingredients, but it also has amazing signature items, like their signature bread and butter pickles that come with every sub and their homemade cookies. Now not only is the food good but is “freaky-fast ” and tailored for people who are always on the go. People who don’t have time to wait 15 minutes for low-quality food, Instead with Jimmy John’s are getting great food freaky-fast. With Jimmy John’s also comes great affordable prices as well, their prices are always consistent with only five or six-dollar subs. Great for the people who want a good filling meal for less. And with it having 2,753 locations, no one can miss out.  Not only do I see its appeal, but so do the majority. After a poll was taken by a group of college students on which sandwich shop they preferred, Subway or Jimmy John’s, 60% chose Jimmy John’s whereas 40% chose Subway. So in all, with Jimmy John’s you are getting amazing choices, amazing quality, amazing awareness of healthy lifestyles, and in the end affordable freaky-fast subs. What can truly beat that?