HHS Rampage

The Student News Site of Hillcrest High School

HHS Rampage

HHS Rampage

Divine Rivals
Divine Rivals
April 30, 2024
Elementary Nostalgia
Elementary Nostalgia
April 29, 2024

Local Restaurant Spotlight: Authentique French Creperie

Since September 2017, Authentique French Creperie has been a cherished fixture in Downtown Simpsonville, serving as a beloved French family-owned establishment, proudly offering authentic French cuisine. The creperie sources its flavors directly from Brittany, France, the birthplace of crepes and galettes, ensuring authenticity with each dish served at your table. However, the experience does not stop at crepes. Authentique’s menu caters to a variety of tastes and dietary needs, including gluten-free options, alongside offerings like omelets, paninis, and salads. Their beverage menu boasts an extensive selection, featuring teas, coffees, mimosas, and my personal favorite, regular and peppermint hot chocolate. The ambiance of Authentique is just as delightful as its cuisine, with bistro tables and chairs imported from France, accompanied by the backdrop of French music, instantly transporting you to a charming cafe in the heart of Paris. Whether you prefer indoor or outdoor seating, including a dog-friendly patio, you can savor your meal in your preferred setting. One aspect I particularly appreciate about Authentique is their consistent menu throughout the day, ensuring that whether you visit for breakfast, lunch, or dinner, you’ll encounter the same mouthwatering options. As a regular visitor, I can attest to the deliciousness of their crepes, especially the La Nutella Fraise or the La Citron Miel. If you’re eager to indulge in a taste of France, Authentique French Creperie welcomes you from Friday 9:30 AM to 2 PM, and Saturday and Sunday from 8:30 AM to 2 PM. Bon appétit!